Monday 28 July 2008

Tagged!

I'll kill Jubli later.

I am : your worst nightmare. No I haven't watched Batman yet.
I think : that you need a life.
I know : that Oscar Wilde wasn't gay and that Paris Hilton is a virgin. I do.
I want : to marry anybody who sings like Alanis.
I have : to write my math assignment. (insert swear words)
I wish : there was a multiplex near my coll, or in it. You can't bunk and go nowhere, can you?
I hate: songi peoples. :P
I miss: school. *sob*
I fear : that I'm becoming thin. Oh, am I?
I feel : that condoms are called condoms for a reason.
I hear : Page and his guitar. He can't be human.
I smell : a rat.
I crave : for ice cream. No, panipuri. Yes.
I search : for my glasses. All the time. I gotta search for em without em. How ironic.
I wonder : why people don't take laxatives when they don't give a shit to my blog posts. (Ok, pj.)
I regret : not studying for tomorrow's test. :))
I love : my friends, my teachers, my neighbour, my neighbour's dog, . . .(insert more swear words) Ok, get the first item off that list.
I ache : for ... I dunno.
I am not : who you want me to be.
I dance : like pappu.
I sing : like Cobain.
I cry : never. I don't. Haven't, actually. Ok, maybe. Go play ball or something, sheesh.
I don't always : brush my teeth.
I fight : not.
I write : shit.
I win : imaginary battles.
I lose : Burnout. :) More often than not.
I never : say a sentence without a swear word.
I always : start reading a magazine or a newspaper from the end.
I confuse : <--- self explanatory sentence.
I listen : to lectures, yeah. (swear words)
I can usually be found : in my house, not.
I need : Salma Hayek. Interested?
I am happy about : life. Eej hard, yeah, but I'm happy. Could've been better yeah, but am happy.
I imagine : a world that makes sense. It doesn't, now. And I know I'm part of the reason why.
I tag : Subhash, Ashwin and Darth Vinode.

#Sammok

10 comments:

Vinod said...

mamamia here he goes again oh oh stinkin blogs, like his brain :P

Shorbori said...

you worked real hard for it.i understand.

Anonymous said...

:))

niiice

i miss school too....sniff sniff

Sammok said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roh!t said...

nice stuff... interesting read. you need a girlfriend.

Sammok said...

J : I didn't, actually.

F : Who doesn't. :)

Vinode : Go die.
Panipuri mafia? Heh. :D

Rohit : Erm...maybe. Gimme some intros.

Lavanya Snigdha said...

why did u even write this?
:O

waste of energy sam... don't work so hard...
:P

Raveena said...

You didn't tell me you updated!!! x(

Nice shit you write just like all the other shit you write.

:)

Sorcerer said...

geee..I bet never spent your brain like this even for exams!

workhard said...

Some of the things that you write are really funny...like u win imaginary battles.. and Paris Hilton is virgin.. do u seriously think that


Web hosting india